New Patient Information
What to Expect
Your first visit to Precious Dental is an important one as it introduces you to our practice and our friendly staff. During the first visit, we will collect background information like medical history as well as take the time to get to know Dr. Trinh. Below you will find additional information to view before your first visit to Precious Dental. Also, to help ensure your first visit goes as smoothly as possible, we invite you to take a few minutes to explore our website to educate yourself about the some of the dentistry and smile solutions we offer.
In order to make your visit an easy process, you can request an appointment from our website or call our office. Our friendly staff will assist you in getting everything set up.
Online Patient Forms
The below patient forms can be printed and completed before your first visit to expedite your check-in process:
All dental insurances are different. Since we deal with dental insurances every day, we understand first hand that dental insurance is sometimes complicated and can be confusing to our patients. We will do our best to calculate what your insurance will pay when you schedule treatment but we will not guarantee coverage. On occasion, your dental insurance may not cover treatments due to stipulations in your dental insurance contract agreement. If you have any questions, please contact our front office staff.
We are contracted provider for most insurance PPO plans. Please call our office to confirm. 702-436-5222. Below are some of the insurance that we accept. Not all accepted insurance plans are listed.
- Cigna – http://www.cigna.com/our_plans/dental/foryou.html
- Aetna – http://www.aetna.com/
- Delta – http://www.deltadental.com/Public/index.jsp
- Diversified – https://www.ddsppo.com/
- Dentemax – http://www2.dentemax.com/
- Metlife – http://www.metdental.com
- Health Plan of Nevada – http://www.healthplanofnevada.com
- United Concordia –http://ucci.com
- Humana Dental – http://www.humanadental.com
- Senior Dimensions – http://www.seniordimensions.com
- Teacher Health Trust – http://teachershealthtrust.org
- Ameritas – http://www.ameritasgroup.com/
- Military retiree – http://federaldental.metlife.com/
- Guardian – https://www.guardiananytime.com/gafd/wps/portal/fdhome
- United Health Care – http://www.uhc.com/employers/health_plans/ancillary_specialty_benefits/dental.htm
- Ameriplan – http://www.ourdentalplan.com/
Payment and Financing Options
Precious Dental currently accepts the following types of payments: Cash, Checks, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover
Precious Dental is more than happy to offer financing options to our patients. We understand that a payment plan can sometimes be the best option for patients who need to get the treatment they need now. Everyone’s finances are different but we are confident that we can find a payment plan that will fit affordably into your monthly budget. We are proud to offer the following financing options:
- CareCredit® : has a number of affordable plans, including up to 12 or 18 months interest-free to help you get the treatment you have desired.
- Springstone: offers a high credit line with an interest-free payment plan so that you can get the smile that you deserve.
We look forward to your first visit!